- Elroy Air, an aerospace and logistics company, has developed an autonomous hybrid VTOL aircraft for cargo transport and delivery.
- The aircraft has a payload of 250 to 500 pounds and a range of 300 miles.
- It’s targeted towards three applications: commercial, humanitarian aid, and military.
- The first system will launch in 2020, and the company is hoping to start using the product with its partners by 2021.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Elroy Air has developed a hybrid-electric autonomous vertical take-off and landing aircraft for cargo transport and delivery that doesn’t require an airport.